Vivo has a huge market in India and the Asian continent. With the demand for low budget smart android handsets, Vivo is playing well since the beginning. The Vivo Y20 smartphone was launched on 26th August 2020.
These variants are Y20 and the Y20i, catering to the budget consumers. Looks-wise, both these phones are identical, making it hard to differentiate between them. However, the big changes are in the form of RAM, charging options, and colors as well.
- The phones get a 6.5-inch display and we expect it to offer HD+ resolution at 720×1600 pixels.
- They are expected to come powered by octa-core Snapdragon 460 chipset, with up to 4GB RAM on offer.
- The Vivo Y20 runs Android 10 and is powered by a 5000mAh battery. The Vivo Y20 supports proprietary fast charging.
- The Vivo Y20 on the rear packs a 13-megapixel primary camera with an f/2.2 aperture; a second 2-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture and a third 2-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture. The rear camera setup has autofocus. It sports an 8-megapixel camera on the front for selfie, with an f/1.8 aperture.
- The Vivo Y20 runs Funtouch OS 10.5 based on Android 10 and packs 64GB of inbuilt storage.
- The Vivo Y20 is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards. The Vivo Y20 measures 164.41 x 76.00 x 8.41mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 192.30 grams. It was launched in Obsidian Black and Dawn White colours.
- Connectivity options on the Vivo Y20 include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth v5.00, and USB OTG, Micro-USB, and FM radio. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, compass/ magnetometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor.
LIKES AND DISLIKES
It’s always have been contradictory to judge Vivo as it always offers good quality and a better product at a low cost, attracting most of the people towards the product. But unfortunately this time again we don’t get much design variants from the past models. We hope to see an innovation inbuilt capacity in the future.
From a decade Vivo is satisfying half of the population with low key products and taking care of consumers pockets too. In comparison to its competitors, Vivo has always shown reliability and functionality. It gains eight out of ten for the user’s review. Go for it if you love changing handsets and have a low budget. No complaints at such a reasonable price.