Read our review of The Body Shop’s Tea Tree Skin Clearing facial wash
Worried about acne? The Body Shop has launched a unisex Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash which is a gel-based face cleanser that is infused with community trade tea tree oil. It purifies the skin and helps get rid of impurities and excess oil without drying it out. It makes your skin shine-, acne-, and blemish-free. This facial wash forms a cooling lather that leaves no residue. It targets breakouts and blemishes and helps maintain clear skin. It comes in a dark green, semi-transparent bottle with a black flip-open lid.
Image Source: Foursquare
- Our Tea tree skin clearing facial wash, infused with community trade Tea tree Oil, cleanses blemished skin
- A refreshing lather removes impurities and excess oil, leaving skin feeling purified
- Use daily for less shiny and mattified, visibly clearer results
- 100 percent vegan
- Enriched with community trade tea tree oil from the foothills of Mount Kenya
The Body shop Tea Tree Facial Wash comes in a see-through dark green tinged plastic bottle with a black flip top cap. It’s a classic and sturdy packaging of the body shop. The product has a light green colour with a liquid in texture. The consistency is slightly on a running side so be careful while you are dispensing a product. You need only half a coin-sized amount for your entire face and neck area. The odour of a facewash is of tea tree oil with some added freshness. The Body Shop Tea Tree Facial Wash leaves your skin soft, clean and super fresh. It gives a cooling effect like menthol on your face after using it. It neither dry out skin nor adds any moisture, but however, you won’t feel your skin stretchy or dry. TBS Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash removes the tiniest bit of oils and dirt from the face and gives you a clean and fresh face. Tea tree oil has antibacterial properties so it works great on acne or blemishes.
– Made with purifying tea tree oil from the foothills of Mount Kenya
– Cooling and refreshing on the skin
– Deeply cleanses blemished skin
– Reduces oiliness and shine
– Enriched with organic Community Trade tea tree oil
– Skin appears visibly clearer
– Daily facial wash
– Not very expensive
If you are allergic to alcohol then don’t go for as it contains alcohol and Sodium Laureth Sulphate. Environmental friendly and no animal testing best part of it, with regular use feels mild on skin. Convenient packaging with no leakage well THE BODY SHOP is known for that.