The Redmi has launched its new beautiful handset with vibrant features known as “REDMI Note 9 Pro”. Redmi has been India’s highest-selling phone under INR 10,000 last year. And is the most preferable brand by college students what else needs to be said. Redmi has a specialty of providing variations of color and design with different series.
The competition between Xiaomi and Redmi has been on peeking though they come from the same company and Redmi has been beating its competitor great products at a lesser price.
Let’s see what Note 9 Pro provides us:
Image source: flipkart
- We have the Aurora Blue variant and at the right angle, it could double up as a mirror in a pinch. You get a centrally-placed quad-camera set up in a neat square.
- Beautiful most distinctive, and different, the design element has to be the back panel of the phone. Gone is the gradient and instead, you get a brilliantly glossy pane of Gorilla Glass 5.
- However, instead of a vertical arrangement, all four sensors are enclosed in a raised rectangular section with the flash placed below it.
- The back of the Redmi Note 9 Pro is armed with a rather noticeable bulge that houses a quartet of cameras. The glass and plastic elements are located in the middle and are just wide enough so that the smartphone does not rock back and forth excessively whenever it is placed flat on its back on a table.
- Redmi Note 9 Pro comes in three color choices Interstellar Black, Glacier White, and Aurora Blue with a huge 6.67-inch display with a resolution of 2400 x 1080 pixels.
- Xiaomi smartphone stood out with a Snapdragon 720G processor, a full 6 GB of RAM, and a quad-camera setup. The equipment is adequate to keep the mid-range smartphone competitive even after a few months.
- It provides you with a trio of cameras – which are more than the Pixel 4a. Fast WLAN AC, Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity, and a quick charge function also make the Note 9 Pro a strong mid-range smartphone candidate.
- Armed with NFC, with which you can play wirelessly via Google Play, and an IR blaster are also included. With the latter, the Note 9 Pro can be used as a remote control for your TV or various Xiaomi products.
- The Android 10 operating system, which Xiaomi uses with its MIUI 11 user interface, is no issue whatsoever for this smartphone.
- The Redmi Note 9 Pro makes use of its 6 GB of RAM, where the processor’s performance is supposed to be especially beneficial for the Xiaomi camera’s artificial intelligence.
- With its 5,020 mAh capacity, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro’s battery capacity is larger than that of some tablets. This provides for an all-day action device in real-life usage, and then some.
STRENGTH AND WEAKNESS
The Redmi Note 9 Pro masters the interaction of its four cameras extremely well. With modes for AI photography, 64 megapixels, night photography, panoramic photos, and a very extensive professional mode, Xiaomi provides everything that belongs in a current camera smartphone.
the weaknesses of the ultra-wide-angle sensor become apparent in no time at all. While does feature a decent resolution count of 8-megapixels, it is unable to keep up with the main sensor in terms of sharpness and noise behavior.
We like the Redmi Note 9 Pro for its overall style, and it could easily stand next to full-priced flagships from five or six years ago. The specifications are very impressive and we had very few complaints when using this phone for day-to-day tasks as well as general entertainment. The primary camera is a letdown though, especially in low light. We also found this phone a bit too bulky for our liking. Though with such huge selling markets of its predecessors it has long to go.
Ratings based on tech critics:
- DESIGN 8/10
- DISPLAY 8/10
- SOFTWARE 8/10
- PERFORMANCE 8/10
- BATTERY LIFE 9/10
- CAMERA 7/10
- VALUE FOR MONEY 8/10